maawolfe36
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Players READ THIS

Go down

New Players READ THIS Empty New Players READ THIS

Post by DM Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:40 pm

So, you're here to play DnD. Excellent! As this site's DM (Dungeon Master), I am of the mindset that more players means more fun, so the more the merrier!

When you register for the site, you should use your character's name as your username. This will allow us to roleplay much more easily. For example, my username is "DM" instead of Michael, so hopefully you'll think of me as the author instead of the person you see everyday. Likewise, my character's username is "Orome" so you'll see him as an Elf Ranger instead of Michael. It's helpful to use a picture as well, so we'll all see your character's face when you post.

This site is iPhone and Android friendly. You can use it from your phone or iPod, which makes it much easier to stay on top of things when you're not at a computer. As DM, I get email alerts whenever anything happens, so I'll try to read them and update things as needed.

If you have any questions, feel free to text me, message me on Facebook, or send me a message on here. I'm still learning the rules of the game, but I'll try to be as helpful as possible. I also have a couple friends who have played DnD longer than I have and are willing to help, so you can ask them if you need to.

After much deliberation, I've decided to change the format of this game from DnD 4th edition to Pathfinder. All of the rules are available for free online, so it's easy to look things up when you need to. Basically, Pathfinder is DnD 3.75, meaning it takes all the best features from DnD 3rd and 4th editions.

Here's a link to the Pathfinder information online: Pathfinder

I'll update the character creation sections of this forum when I get the chance, so be thinking about what kind of character you'd like to have.

Good luck!
DM
DM
Admin

https://maawolfe36.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum