maawolfe36
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to my forum!

Go down

Welcome to my forum! Empty Welcome to my forum!

Post by DM Mon May 06, 2013 7:34 pm

Hello there!

My name's Michael and this is my forum.

If you don't know who I am, you might as well leave now because most of the forum is hidden from anyone other than members, and the only people who are members are my personal friends. Don't take offense, I just want this to be a private forum. Have a great day!

If you're still reading this, that must mean you actually are my friend! Awesome! If this is the case, please register up at the top where there's that nice big "REGISTER" button. That will let you have access to the entire forum, every last bit of it!!!

I mostly want to use this forum to keep up with my close friends and possibly play some Dungeons and Dragons.

I've talked to several of you before and everyone seemed fairly keen on the idea of trying to play some DnD, but we never have time to get together and play. Plus none of us are experienced enough to actually be a Game Master anyway. So, I did a bit of research myself. Turns out, Play-by-Post on forums is a very popular way to play DnD, and it's very noob-friendly. That's because it allows for a lot of time in between turns to look up rules if you need to, as well as just giving you a break. Because seriously, a 4-hour game would be pretty freakin overwhelming for your first time playing a game, am I right? Of course I am. I'm the site administrator, I'm always right.

Anyways, if you think this sounds fun let me know! Shoot me an email telling me that you registered for the forum so I can add you to the group. I made it so that people need the administrator's permission to join the forum, just in case random people showed up from Google searching or something. So sign up and join in the fun!

-Michael
DM
DM
Admin

https://maawolfe36.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum